Menu
wanboy421
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Is it possible to get a refund if i purchased the 250MB abroad package but couldn't use it?

I bought a mobile data package because i was going abroad for 4 days , once i arrived at France , i tried turning on mobile data but i couldn't access my 3g ( even when i have already bought the package ) . During my 4 days at France , i didn't use any of my package at all so i was wondering if it's possible to get a refund? 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is it possible to get a refund if i purchased the 250MB abroad package but couldn't use it?

Yes, ring 789 / 0345 600 0789 and ask for a refund.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is it possible to get a refund if i purchased the 250MB abroad package but couldn't use it?

Hi wanboy421

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting Smiley Happy

If you've not already contacted the Virgin Mobile team on the options Shelke mentions above it would be great if you could in order to see if they can apply this for you.

Please let us know if you have any further questions around your mobile account. If so, it would be great if you could drop them over to us on the Mobile Account  Boards

Let us know how you got on Smiley Happy

Thanks again

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos