Menu
Kazumz
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Incorrectly Ordered Sim

Hi, I encountered a website error while ordering my SIM card with Virgin Mobile.

In turn of that, and unable to use the website on the 3rd Feburary due to most pages giving me errors, I went with a competitor instead to avoid speaking to support.

I've now had an email saying that Virgin Mobile has sent out my SIM card, which is not my intentions.

Please cancel order: 100000162957610 ... I have been on the phone for 1 hour and 25 minutes and still nothing. The customer support system gives me migranes, it's horrendously bad.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrectly Ordered Sim

The order can't be cancelled via the public forum, it's mainly a self help forum with users like me and other helping out where we can. Sadly it's back on the phone for you
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrectly Ordered Sim

Hi Kazumz

Welcome to the Community, I wanted to confirm what J0hn has mentioned in that in order to discuss this issue with us, I'd recommend you give our team a call on 789 from any Virgin phone or 0345 6000 789 from any other.

If you're still having trouble getting through, visit our Contact Us page [by clicking here] and select the relevant options to get in touch.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos