Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2 (85 Views)

IMPOSSIBLE TO RESET MOBILE ACCOUNT PASSWORD

I have been trying to reset my online virgin mobile account for weeks  - issue is instead of sending a link to my email to reset you send  it to the virgin sim. while i am sure this is helpful to some customers; I was advised to get the sim by a member of staff to provide an overall discount for out TV/ Broadband package. for this reason i am paying for the sim but said sim is not in a phone to receive any reset prompts i am requesting nor make free calls.

I do not want to call and be charged and have trawled through the web trying to find something as simple as an email address to contact someone - online chat is never available.

All in all, really helpful.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2 (52 Views)

Re: IMPOSSIBLE TO RESET MOBILE ACCOUNT PASSWORD

Hi jldrand,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with resetting your account password. Has this been sorted out for you?

If you are still unable to reset your account password, please let me know and I'll look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos