Menu
Boldee
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I want to cancel my 30 day rolling tariff

Simply put I can never get to speak to anyone online and I don't have the time to to be able to sit in an endless queue on the phone so any help would be appreciated here.

I have two accounts and I want to cancel the 30 day rolling contract on that of my now ex partners phone as I know I can do and if possible block the sim, obviously I know I will still have to pay for the phone but I want to prevent her running up any big bills and take proper control of the phone which is actually mine as far as I see it, it's all in my name after all.

So could a VM representative sort this out with me please and not fob me off with phone numbers, I would be happy to email if it were possible but finding the forms I read exist seems an impossible task.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I want to cancel my 30 day rolling tariff

You cannot transact this kind of issue on the Forums. It cannot happen because VM Forum staff can't verify identity properly on the Forums. Your only route is to call 789 from a VM mobile or 150 from a VM line or 0345 6000 789 from a standard landline. VM Mobile staff do not read these Forums so won't get back to you in response to this kind of post.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Boldee
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Or they could call me if you pm me and I give you my mobile number, they always manage to phone me when they want me to change my tariff and sell me stuff I don't want.

Not shooting the messenger I understand what you are saying even though by phone anyone could pretend to be me if they have all the details which is very possible but hey ho.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Boldee,

Thank you for coming in and posting. I am sorry that we havnen't been in touch sooner.

On the Forums we're able to complete a mulititude of tasks however cancelling services must be done through calling into our call centres on 789/ 0345 6000 789.

Thank you.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos