Menu
wiLd_DaiSy
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I phone 7 delivery

Hi guys, having problems getting any real answers to when the I phone 7 will be delivered, waited all day yesterday with no notification that it wouldn't be coming, still no date, poor communication from virgin 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I phone 7 delivery

Hi wiLd_DaiSy,
Thanks for your post on the Forum. I'm sorry that you haven't received confirmation of your iPhone 7 order. There has been a delay with the orders due to low stock and high demand. Have you received the confirmation now (along with the E-Signature)?
If you haven't, please give us a call on 0800 052 0238, so that our team can check this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

call no other way 789 vrom a virgin mobile 150 from a virgin landline 0345 6000 789 from any other phone, have the order number ready
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi wiLd_DaiSy,
Thanks for your post on the Forum. I'm sorry that you haven't received confirmation of your iPhone 7 order. There has been a delay with the orders due to low stock and high demand. Have you received the confirmation now (along with the E-Signature)?
If you haven't, please give us a call on 0800 052 0238, so that our team can check this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
wiLd_DaiSy
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you I have now received my phone but I will say that I was very disappointed in the contact and information being given at the time, being passed from person to person to see who knew anything, I have been a virgin customer for over 8 years and have always found them helpful but on this occasion found it very frustrating.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi wiLd_DaiSy,

Thank you for taking the time to post back on the Forum to let us know you have now received your iPhone 7. 

We understand that the low stock issue with the iPhone 7 orders caused a lengthy delay for our customers and apologise for the inconvenience this caused you.

How is the new phone working for you? Please let me know if there's anything further I can help with.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

0 Kudos