Menu
sparks59
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have 4 Direct debits from Virgin Media/mobile. How to tell which is which?

I have four Direct debits monthly from a joint account: 1 Virgin Media (assume TV / internet package) and 3 virgin mobile accounts.

I believe that at least one of the account is no longer active, how to find the correct one? Or do I delete all of them and wait for the screaming?

sparks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have 4 Direct debits from Virgin Media/mobile. How to tell which is which?

There would be no screaming Virgin would just cut off your service, your best bet is to phone up

0 Kudos
BALLADEER1
Rising star
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have 4 Direct debits from Virgin Media/mobile. How to tell which is which?

DELETE ALL Direct Debits And Pay By Credit Card Or Direct Bank Transfer so that

YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR Smiley Surprised £££££ MONEY........................

If you do it this way then the company (Virgin or whoever) has to ASK YOU for the

money due and indentify WHICH service is provided and WHICH is terminatedSmiley LOL

PRESS KUDOS THUMB PLEASE
IF MY POST IS LIKED OR HELPFUL OR ENTERTAINING.
Thank You.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi sparks59,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post.

I can see the community has already been helping you out which is great.

Best advice here would be to call in and speak with our mobile team on 789 or alternatively on 0345 6000 789 so we can go through this with you.

Let us know how it goes.

Take care

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos