Menu
Nhire
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I got the contract recently, I was told I can cancel it anytime, but...

The thing is, that I just wanted to be nice to the employee, since they do get some sort of promotion if a client accepts stuff, I planned on canceling the order right away, however I first had to wait for the Sim card to arrive, and now after I wasted time and money to call the support and get my security password fixed (the lady didnt even ask me for this... and thus I had no way of knowing it).

Not to mention, that the first time I called, the guy simply disconnected the call after 2 secs.

Then another one said something that he can't sort this with my phone and disconnected suddenly.

Another lady just kept repeating her lines. Probably new employee.

And then the lady at the end had horrible voice quality and talked weird, so it was hard to understand.

In short the service was horrible, and I wasted about 20 minutes on the phone.

Either way, I have the 6GBP "contract?" called "4G 300 mins + 300MB". For some reason it says I have 600MB to use, and well, that's all I know, how can I cancel this...
Please help me, I feel scammed.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I got the contract recently, I was told I can cancel it anytime, but...

you ordered something with no intention of keeping it. Costing VM time and money that other customers will end up having to pay for. Good luck hope people see your side.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I got the contract recently, I was told I can cancel it anytime, but...

Hi Nhire,

you have signed up during the "Double Data" promotion (hence you have 600MB) on your 300 tariff.

If you are still within the first 14 days of starting the agreement then you can cancel by giving the Team a call (free on 789 from your mobile) 0345 6000 789 from any other phone. (You will just have to pay for any usage).

Outside of this period you still need to call the Team on the numbers above but it will be necessary to give 30 days notice of cancellation (so it will cost you a further £6 on your current tariff).

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos