Menu
voo
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I cannot access my PAYG account.

Hello I cannot access my PAYG top up mobile account.  I put my email address in and a message says it's not right.  My caps lock aren't enabled and I have had the email address for years.  I tried to re-register but of course a message says the email address already exists.  That would be me.  I've changed my password and I'm just going round in circles.  I phoned 789 but the adviser said she would phone back in half an hour but 1 hour later still no joy.

Has anyone else had this problem and how did you solve it please?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cannot access my PAYG account.

Hi voo,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy

Sorry to hear your experiencing issues getting logged into your PAYG account online.

I'd like to help you out with this.

I've included a link here to our login page. Could you try logging in once more for me please. If this fails could you try following the forgotten password link to see if changing your password will resolve this for you.

If you need any further assistance I would recommend calling our mobile team on 789 or alternately on 0345 6000 789.

Let us know how it goes.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
vladinc
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Having the same problem . been like that since new upgrade.. before didnt want to accept my username and password.. now i can log in but all I can see is Access Denied..

Access Denied

Sorry, you can't log in to Your Account at the moment.
0 Kudos
vladinc
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

still cant login , been for months like that.. spoke with support person a month ago over the phone and been assured it will be solved within a week.. forgot about the call , till today , when had to check the account.. 

guess what.. same s*it , different day .. not surprised to be honest.. 

virgin mobile , please , have a look at www.three.co.uk  , should be your example for the days ahead.. had enough and will be moving the number this week

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi vladinc

My apologies this issue is still there for you and I appreciate how you have already tried to resolve this with us.  Thanks for posting here with your concerns.

If this is something you would like our teams to look at again for you then if you have some time it wold be great if you could give them a call again to see if they can sort this out for you.  You can reach them for free on 789 or alternatively can call on 0345 6000 789

I hope they are able to fix this for you.

Please let me know how you get on and if there is anything else I can help with.

Kind regards

Karen

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos