Menu
Boodles
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I can’t access my virgin mobile account, it say Oops try again.

I keep trying but nothing, please help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can’t access my virgin mobile account, it say Oops try again.

Hi Boodles,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with accessing your online account. 

I've sent you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alison,

Thank you for sending your details as requested via PM. I have reset your account on the server, so this will need to be set up again.

Please go to Your Account and click on register and follow the onscreen instructions to set the account back up. If it still doesn't work, we may need for you to reset your password or try a different email address, but I will need to reset this again on the server, so please let me know.

Also, please let me know if you are able to download and log into the Virgin Mobile My Account app. For more information about this app, please see our online Help & Support page: Managing Your Account for Virgin Mobile.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Boodles
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I can now access my account although I had to register with a different email address.  I still cannot access the mobile app even though I have 4G.  This is my daughters phone and I can’t even use the mobile app on that as she doesn’t seem to get 4G or even 3G!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Boodles,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm sorry that you are still having problems with the Virgin Mobile My Account app. 

In order to escalate this, please provide the following information:

• Are you able to access websites via your mobile internet connection (with WiFi off)?
  • Are you able to access websites via WiFi on your handset (with mobile data off)?
  • Are you able to log into Your Account website and access your mobile bill?
  • Does the app work if you have the handset WiFi off and the mobile internet on?
  • Reset your password via the Your Account website.
  • Uninstall/Reinstall the My Account app.
  • Make/Model of your mobile handset
  • OS used on mobile handset
  • Please try a factory reset on your mobile handset, does the app now work? See our online Mobile guide for instructions - just choose your handset.
  • Do you have Virgin Media TV/Broadband/Phone services?
  • Did you start experiencing this issue around the same time as an OS upgrade on your phone or a change to 4G? -You already mentioned this happened around the same time you switched to 4G.
  • Please provide a screenshot of the error you are getting with this with a date and time stamp.

Next, please PM me with the mobile number you are having the problem with.

Once I have all of this information, I'll be able to escalate this to our technicians to investigate.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

0 Kudos
Boodles
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I am able to access my account but when I click tab for plans and devices I get the Ooops! message.  I want to upgrade my plan, please can you help?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Boodles,

Thanks for taking the time to post.

I've replied to your post here.

Please respond to me on that one to avoid confusion.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos