Menu
Highlighted
Sam8940
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How to complain?

How do I complain? I applied for a phone contract and they told me I needed to have a pay monthly sim for 3 months first. I've now had the sim for 10 months and they are still telling me I can't upgrade for at least another 5. It seems every time I ask they tell me I have to wait even longer. Has anyone else had this issue?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How to complain?

Hi Sam8940,

search through past posts in this section of the forum and you will come across many complaints like yours.

This is an unscrupulous tactic used by the sales team to lure in new customers.

Whilst being able to show regular payments have been made for three, six, nine, months e.t.c certainly won't hurt your credit score.

There is absolutely no way that the promise of a handset loan can be guaranteed. This would be dependant upon you meeting the correct loan criteria for your desired handset at your time of application.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser1718.png

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How to complain?

Hi Sam8940,

search through past posts in this section of the forum and you will come across many complaints like yours.

This is an unscrupulous tactic used by the sales team to lure in new customers.

Whilst being able to show regular payments have been made for three, six, nine, months e.t.c certainly won't hurt your credit score.

There is absolutely no way that the promise of a handset loan can be guaranteed. This would be dependant upon you meeting the correct loan criteria for your desired handset at your time of application.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser1718.png