Menu
Jimtindale
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How to complain and query a bill?

Is there any way to complain about a charge, and in particular to check the validity of usage claimed on a bill? My bill claims that I used more in one night (whilst asleep) than I usually do in a month. The woman on the phone was useless as she mixed up her kB and MB so thought it was small usage.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to complain and query a bill?

Hi Jimtindale

I'm sorry to hear about the extra charge on your bill and the issue you had recently when speaking to our team. If you wish to raise a complaint we do have our Consumer Complaint Resolution Code of Practice that outlines the steps involved. 

In regards to data usage, there is a £2 daily charge for any data used outside of your allowance. Whilst I can't advise on what specifically has used your data, we advise ensuring your phone has automatic updates turned off for both the phone's software as well as for app updates.

It’s also worth noting that if mobile data is active and there isn't a Wi-Fi connection in use, the phone may use mobile data in the background without you necessarily using the phone.

Hope this helps but any questions please let me know.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos