Menu
madalicesdad
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How to access bill after changing supplier?

After several years with VM, I've decided to transfer to another mobile provider and take my number with me. This has all gone smoothly and I have just received an email to say my final bill is available. However, I cannot access it online because the account (ie my phone number) is no longer with VM. How do I get to see the bill so I can work out why it is nearly twice as much as I expected?

I will try and contact VM by phone / chat, but life's too short to wait on hold that long. Not that this level of service had any bearing on my decision to change...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to access bill after changing supplier?

Hi Madalicesdad,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having some trouble with viewing the bill. If the account has been disabled, you'll need to give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789.

The team will be able to get to the bottom of this for you as soon as possible.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
madalicesdad
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Eventually after multiple failed attempts at online chat (why open the chat box if it is impossible to type in the details before the adviser moves to a different call?) I did phone up and got them to email it to me which was done very promptly. That is when the real frustration started...

When asked to justify a charge called 'offering correction' that was equal to my outstanding charges (ie the bill was for double what it should have been) the VM call handler was unable to explain it and hung up without apology after 25 mins. The second person I spoke to couldn't grasp the concept of billing periods and I had to explain that bills are paid in advance for the SIM card and arrears for the calls etc. In the end (after another 25 mins of confusion on her part) she passed me to a manager who immediately conceded that he could not explain the charge, it was unwarranted and he removed it.

Although it took over an hour to claw back just £7.55, it is good to know that cost VM more than that due to their inept call handlers. Strangely I haven't yet received the call to answer the VM satisfaction survey...

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm glad to hear you got this all sorted madalicesdad Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry for any frustration caused on our part. Please let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos