Menu
Warpedmedic
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How long after a complaint is in

Hi all
Had a major issue with virgin mobile which I think is sorted. They sent my account my account to debt collectors before the amount was even due. I put in a official complaint to them still not heard anything how long is it until I can put it to the FOS. Many thanks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How long after a complaint is in

Hi Warpedmedic, 

I hope you are well, I have included a link to the complaints procedure from our web page for you to have a read through. 

Alternatively I can have a look into the account for you, if you would like me to do this just let me know and I’ll send you a private message for us to discuss further.

Take care,

Kelly  

0 Kudos
Warpedmedic
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How long after a complaint is in

Hi Kelly

As far as I know it is sorted but for the complaint that I put in the reason I am chasing this is.

The debt collector was informed to collect the debt 3 days before virgin mobile even told me the amount was due.

I told virgin mobile about it they told me just to bin the letter as my account was up-to date 7 days later was contacted by this debt collector chasing it both on my home phone and e mail. They must not have done anything about recalling the debt.

Nobody has contacted me to tell me it has been sorted only the debt collector sending me a letter saying the account is on hold until they investigate.

Virgin mobile is the only company that has ever sent a debt to a debt collector before the debt is even due this reflects badly on virgin as a whole.
0 Kudos