Menu
337edy
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How do you make a complaint to Virgin without writing to Matrix Court?

How do you make a complaint to Virgin without writing to Matrix Court, Swansea. Virgin only seem to give you the option to complain by writing to Matrix Court and they ignore you anyway if you go this route. They also only want to resolve any complaint via telephone from the Phillipines so that it can be brushed under the carpet and forgotten about and will not give you any access to UK based landlines.

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How do you make a complaint to Virgin without writing to Matrix Court?

You need to write in to lodge a formal complaint. How long did you wait for a response? You should have had one by 28 days after VM receive it (to know when it was received - send it via recorded delivery.)

The complaints procedure is outlined in this PDF, link: http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practic...

If after 8 weeks of no response you can take it up with CISAS as is outlined in the above PDF.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
337edy
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You will need to see my other posts to get some appreciation for the situation that virgin has created. I have written a formal complaint. I get bombarded with telephone calls because virgin do not want to create a paper trail. That's not fair or reasonable behaviour. It is made so that a complaint has to be forwarded to Matrix Court in writing but virgin will do their best to avoid any written replies at all. Of the few written replies that I have received they are all of a standard format but with different photocopied signatures at the foot of the letter. They all state that a representative will get in touch within the next couple of days. They only then get in touch via telephone, if they can't get a response they then move to cancel your complaint, they wait until a set period of time and then amazing things start to happen. Yes you have guessed it, you get a letter. They are very quick to send a letter to say that they have cancelled your complaint. Its nice and easy for them to do this because their figures look good but don't paint a full picture of what the truth is. I have already sent information to CISAS.  have now received a leter from KAREN INGHAM CUSTOMER SERVICE DIRECTOR. So it looks like I might be moving down the queue a little now because MR MARK DAVIDSON EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR CUSTOMER CARE would possibly rather not receive any more letters from me that he hasn't responded to.

A member of customer complaints will take ownership of my complaint from what I've been told in this letter so I guess that means they will try to phone me from the Phillipines.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You need to write in to lodge a formal complaint. How long did you wait for a response? You should have had one by 28 days after VM receive it (to know when it was received - send it via recorded delivery.)

The complaints procedure is outlined in this PDF, link: http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practic...

If after 8 weeks of no response you can take it up with CISAS as is outlined in the above PDF.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
337edy
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You will need to see my other posts to get some appreciation for the situation that virgin has created. I have written a formal complaint. I get bombarded with telephone calls because virgin do not want to create a paper trail. That's not fair or reasonable behaviour. It is made so that a complaint has to be forwarded to Matrix Court in writing but virgin will do their best to avoid any written replies at all. Of the few written replies that I have received they are all of a standard format but with different photocopied signatures at the foot of the letter. They all state that a representative will get in touch within the next couple of days. They only then get in touch via telephone, if they can't get a response they then move to cancel your complaint, they wait until a set period of time and then amazing things start to happen. Yes you have guessed it, you get a letter. They are very quick to send a letter to say that they have cancelled your complaint. Its nice and easy for them to do this because their figures look good but don't paint a full picture of what the truth is. I have already sent information to CISAS.  have now received a leter from KAREN INGHAM CUSTOMER SERVICE DIRECTOR. So it looks like I might be moving down the queue a little now because MR MARK DAVIDSON EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR CUSTOMER CARE would possibly rather not receive any more letters from me that he hasn't responded to.

A member of customer complaints will take ownership of my complaint from what I've been told in this letter so I guess that means they will try to phone me from the Phillipines.

0 Kudos
daytona71
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Account number*********

Area reference 12

February 09, 2017

I wish to complain over the telephone service you currently supply to me as part of my media package.

My telephone line went dead on January 26, 2017 and is still out 2 weeks later.

Two Virgin engineers have attended so far; first on 1st February and second on 7th February.

On each occasion I had to wait nearly a week after contacting your office before an engineer could call.

The second engineer told me there was a cable fault and a new one would have to be laid.

He gave me a date of March 26th which is 6½ weeks away.

If this is accurate I will have been without my land line (for which I am paying) for more than 8 weeks.

Logically I can’t understand why my internet and television are operating when the phone is out for which a new cable is required. Surely a failed cable would affect all of them.

This is simply an unacceptable situation and I want to know what Virgin media will do about it.

My wife has to be in regular contact with the hospital which has her land line number. She does have a mobile phone which is ‘pay as you go’ but is not really suitable for the purpose. She has already missed some calls as the hospital got the engaged signal.

I have raised this situation on your website contact page a few days ago but have not had the courtesy of a reply.

Will your company please rectify the fault without any further delay.

Please reply to this email at the address you have on my account file.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos