Menu
jemma13
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How do i claim 604.20 back off vm

Basically from end last year till march my tarriff had been knocked to payg and didnt think nothing as im aware of my premium texts that i must have come to my phone they kept crediting my account as they couldnt figure the problem as soon as id clear my bill or be bellow credit limit it would knock me off again or be billed every week in end i clicked and rang up told me what had happened worked out they owed me £504.20 was ment to refund me but then refused as they had been crediting me to keep account on but i cant see how thats fair thats my money ive been over charged i been thinking of going to court about it for compansation as i have contacted cisas and they have stated i tell them they are to pay back and the time they have credited my account should of been compansation of having my tarriff cut off for about 4-6 months and stuck on payg so was charged for everything they have also told me if they still wont refund im to ring my bank tell them it been fraud as that is correct and they will take it back off them and award it straight to my account please vm help me i have 2 kids i have to feed as well as a house with bills without u ripping me off thats my money and im not affraid to fight for it

0 Kudos
jhuk
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do i claim 604.20 back off vm

How do I read a big wall of text?

0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

jemma13 wrote:

Basically from end last year till march my tarriff had been knocked to payg and didnt think nothing as im aware of my premium texts that i must have come to my phone they kept crediting my account as they couldnt figure the problem as soon as id clear my bill or be bellow credit limit it would knock me off again or be billed every week in end i clicked and rang up told me what had happened worked out they owed me £504.20 was ment to refund me but then refused as they had been crediting me to keep account on but i cant see how thats fair thats my money ive been over charged i been thinking of going to court about it for compansation as i have contacted cisas and they have stated i tell them they are to pay back and the time they have credited my account should of been compansation of having my tarriff cut off for about 4-6 months and stuck on payg so was charged for everything they have also told me if they still wont refund im to ring my bank tell them it been fraud as that is correct and they will take it back off them and award it straight to my account please vm help me i have 2 kids i have to feed as well as a house with bills without u ripping me off thats my money and im not affraid to fight for it

Can we have that in plain good old English please??

Otherwise you will never get any sort of reply.

If you speak like that on the phone, no wonder you don't get any results!!!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

english is ok but have you never heard of full stops - heres a few ..............................

that apart theres not a lot anyone from VM can do on here - 

its VM mobile you need to talk to - this place is really for BB - TV and land line - there is a mobile section but they will not be able to help other than point you to the accounts dept as the DPA means they cannot look at accounts - ring 789 and go from there

Tony
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi jemma13,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I truly am sorry we've been over charging you for your mobile service.

As adacom mentioned, we'd need you to call in to resolve this because we can't deal with billing issues via the forum.

Have you been back in contact with the team?

What was the outcome of the call?

I'd be very keen to hear an update of this. Please keep me posted.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos