Menu
dantown
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How do I retrieve my email and password - system does not recognise my details? Mobile is registered

I have tried to access my mobile account online and my password was not recognised.

I tried to retrieve it and my email address was not recognised.

I tried to retrieve both, using my phone number, my surname and postcode.  However, these details were not recognised.

I thought my phone might not be registered and so I tried to do this.  I got a message saying the phone was already registered.

Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I retrieve my email and password - system does not recognise my details? Mobile is registered

hiya @dantown due to be possible account issues, and dpa more than likely needs to be passed, would need to contact virgin mobile direct via 789 (from vm mobile), 0345 6000 789 or possible via 150 and ask to be transferred to mobile
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
dantown
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I retrieve my email and password - system does not recognise my details? Mobile is registered

Thanks for the advise.

However, my problem is that my phone has been blocked because I'm working overseas.

Therefore I can't phone them.  Thanks anyway.

For any Virgin moderators/employees reading this, the Virgin help pages are useless.  If people are having problems with their phones, how can they phone for assistance?  An email address would be a good idea.  If there is an o[tion to email Virgin, it's not easy to find.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I retrieve my email and password - system does not recognise my details? Mobile is reg...

Hi dantown.

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy

Thanks for the post. Appreciate its frustrating when your phone is not usable.

I've included a link to our contact us page here for future reference.

As you are currently overseas you would need to call our mobile team on +447953967967 from an alternative handset or landline.

Hope this helps.

Let me know how it goes.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos