Menu
Najuski
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How do I re-activate my mobile number whilst abroad. It's a pay monthly sim which I terminated a month ag

How do I re-activate my mobile number which was a pay monthly sim. I terminated my monthly contract in September
0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I re-activate my mobile number whilst abroad. It's a pay monthly sim which I terminated a mont

If you terminated your mobile sim your number is lost, if you changed your sim to a pay and go it will still be active
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I re-activate my mobile number whilst abroad. It's a pay monthly sim which I terminate...

Hi Najuski, 

Thanks for joining the Community and good to hear you wish to re-activate your mobile number. 

Just like jb66 mentioned if you moved your number from a Pay Monthly to a PAYG that number will still be active. Just give a member of the team a call on 789 from a Virgin Mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other number to reactivate your account and get a SIM out to you. 

If it was a PAYG and it has been terminated there would be no return but only on rare occasions do we terminate numbers they are usually left as PAYG for reasons such as yours. One day you may want to use it again. 

Hope this helps

Thanks 

Mike

0 Kudos
Najuski
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I re-activate my mobile number whilst abroad. It's a pay monthly sim which I terminate...

Thanks very much Mike. I'm currently abroad so I guess I will just have to call to re-activate as I still have the sim. Thanks again
0 Kudos
Najuski
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I re-activate my mobile number whilst abroad. It's a pay monthly sim which I terminated a mont

Thanks very much jb66!!
0 Kudos