Menu
GuyKing
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How do I end contract after terrible service?

Hi there - just wonder if someone knows the address I need to write to to end my contract with Virgin Mobile? I have been with them for over 10 years and fork out over £40 a month on the VIP mobile phone package. As my contract expires in October I called today to renew and upgrade for another 2 years. There must be some new sort of security check because they refused my application (only offering me a basic phone) then told me to call a credit agency. I did so and carried out my own credit check - there are no problems and never have been. Totally had enough of Virgin now and will give someone else my business from October. Thats my moan over with but does someone know how I can make sure my contract is cancelled and what the process is.

Many thanks

Chris

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How do I end contract after terrible service?

Hi Chris,

notice of cancellation must be given either by calling and speaking to a customer services agent: 789 / 0345 6000 789.

Or in writing, please be clear of your intent and be sure to include all your details:

Virgin Media
PO Box 333
Matrix Court
Swansea
SA7 9ZJ

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Chris,

notice of cancellation must be given either by calling and speaking to a customer services agent: 789 / 0345 6000 789.

Or in writing, please be clear of your intent and be sure to include all your details:

Virgin Media
PO Box 333
Matrix Court
Swansea
SA7 9ZJ

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

GuyKing
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks again AlexKid I shall definetely be doing that!

Regards

Chris

0 Kudos