Menu
Lisalivett
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How do I cancel my contracts. Every phone call to virgin is stressful

I want to cancel my contracts with virgin. Keep getting told I'm in contract until 8th April. So surely I'm within my rights to ask them what they will offer if I stay. Cos at the moment I can get a free 128gb iPhone 7 unlimited calls unlimited text and 10gb data for £42 a month. But constantly get passed from one person to another so going to call on my day off Thursday to get my PAC codes. Sick to death of constant battles no straight forward answers since having my three contracts. It's a joke.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I cancel my contracts. Every phone call to virgin is stressful

Hi Lisalivett,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with getting more information about your contract when calling in to speak with us. Have you been able to speak with our Customer Relations team?

Please give us a call on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile, take option 1, then option 3) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone, take option 2, then option 2) so that we can get you through to correct team to go through this with you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos