Menu
sarahkelly53
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How can I work out my internet usage?

I've been looking at my usage on my mobile phone to find out where all my PAYG credit is going.  It appears that at early hours of the day (ie midnight - 2 o'clock in the morning) I'm using the Internet on my phone and being charged for it as it's not on plan.  I don't use my phone for the internet and wonder what could be eating my credit?

Any suggestions as to what Apps are running without me knowing and how I can turn them off!?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How can I work out my internet usage?

Smartphone's will use a little mobile data now and again, this will be the OS or an app checking for updates etc.

Only way to stop this happening, would be to go into the phones settings and turn mobile data off.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos

All Replies
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Smartphone's will use a little mobile data now and again, this will be the OS or an app checking for updates etc.

Only way to stop this happening, would be to go into the phones settings and turn mobile data off.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
sarahkelly53
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Brilliant - many thanks.  will turn it off now! Hopefully £10 will last longer now!!!

0 Kudos