Menu
Julia_Dickinson
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How can I make a formal written complaint?

How can I make a formal written complaint (by letter or e-mail) about the lack of service and general incompetence of Virgin Mobile? I do not want to phone with the problem as I have tried this repeatedly and have now had yet another payment taken from my account for a service that doesn't exist. I am getting sick and tired of being on the phone for almost an hour at a time, being transferred from person to person, having to repeat ad nauseum the problem I am trying to resolve, being assured that it is being treated as a matter of high importance and then having nothing happen. All I want to do is return mobile hand sets linked to a contract that I cancelled well within the 14 day cooling off period. I have been promised every time I've phoned that I will be sent envelopes/labels with which to do this and am still waiting for these. I have now instructed my bank to refuse any further direct debit requests as this appears to be the only way that I can persuade Virgin Mobile to take this matter seriously. I have also asked my bank to pursue the return of the money already obtained by Virgin Mobile for a non-existent account.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I make a formal written complaint?

Hi Julia_Dickinson,

here is a guide to Virgin's complaints procedure: Consumer Complaints

You can write to them at:

Complaints
Virgin Media
PO Box 333
Matrix Court
Swansea
SA7 9ZJ

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Julia_Dickinson
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I cannot believe that, having just joined to post this complaint, I have received an e-mail from the Virgin Media Community Support Team, letting me know that I have been awarded a new badge for all that I do in the Virgin Media Community! Apparently I am now the proud recipient of the Oh hello! badge. Talk about rubbing salt into the wound.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Julia_Dickinson wrote:

I cannot believe that, having just joined to post this complaint, I have received an e-mail from the Virgin Media Community Support Team, letting me know that I have been awarded a new badge for all that I do in the Virgin Media Community! Apparently I am now the proud recipient of the Oh hello! badge. Talk about rubbing salt into the wound.

Its an automated response from the software that runs these forums. They aren't intended to be technical help, so unfortunately if you use them as such (which I fully understand given your situation) , you will receive messages like that. Marketing genius eh?

You can turn OFF all emails from the forums in your profile.

0 Kudos