Menu
Jaygibzon
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How and where exactly do I file a complaint that will make a difference

I'm not with virgin mobile myself, but my mother is and I'm extremely unhappy and angry with the way she was treated on the phone on separate occasions. She made an agreement to pay her bill on a specific date, and she kept receiving harassing phone calls from staff. Not only did staff not seem to understand that humans are supposed to be understanding of each other in hard times, especially when you are in an exclusive position to be able to help someone less fortunate, but they actually had the nerve to suggest she ask a relative or family member to pay her bill. It doesn't stop there, after she agreed to pay her bill on a certain date, they refused to reconnect her until the money was transferred. Leaving her house without any outgoing communications, for what? She could have easily been re-connected, and virgin would have gotten their money on the agreed date, but instead, a decision was made to cut her off completely. This kind of behaviour from staff is unacceptable from company of your size and value. Don't even get me started on how you called my grandma and tried to get her to upgrade to a package she cannnot afford. I cannot just let any company treat my family this way. Trickery and deceit, Who do I speak to to get something changed? Because this is the worst customer service I've seen since I was with Vodafone. You can't just stop caring about customers once your company is successful.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: How and where exactly do I file a complaint that will make a difference

Hi Jaygibzon,

I'm sorry to hear that your mother has experienced difficulties with us regarding her billing. I appreciate that this is not an ideal situation in which you are understandably unhappy with the situation.

Please see Contact Us: www.virginmedia.com/contactus > Something else > Making a complaint > Virgin Media Complaints Code of Practice, our mailing address is included here. If you have not come to a satisfactory resolution within 8 weeks, there are other options you can take, as outlined in our Code of Practice.

Once your formal complaint is raised, a member of our Complaints Team will then contact you direct regarding your dispute.

I apologise for the inconvenience this causes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos