Menu
Ryancon93
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

High internet charges?

Hi

I have had a sim only deal with you guys for a few years nowand have never experienced problems at all with this service, however I have recently seen a huge increase in my bill. When I signed the sim only contract with you guys it was for the VIP package that included unlimited texts and minutes and however much internet. At the time of Agreeing to the deal I was told that there was no way my bill would exceed the £15 pound limit even if and when I run out of internet. However this month for the first time ever since using your service I have been charged £40 internet usage.

I believe this is a clear breach of a contract agreement to which I signed to a few years ago. I was given no warning that i would begin to be charged daily for internet and if i would have been i would have looked into cancelling the contract to look elsewhere for a better deal.

Can somebody please help explain to me how my bill can go from £15 a month for 18 months then all of a sudden jump to £55 a month even though my internet usage or mobile usage hasn't changed over this period of time? Also without any notice of changing circumstances in my contract prior to the bill.

I'm appreciate any co-operation from your team on this matter

Regards

Ryan
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: High internet charges?

Hi Ryancon93

Welcome to the community, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your bill. I'd like to look into this for you and see if I can shed some light on the situation. I've sent you a private message which you can view by clicking on the envelope in the top right.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos