Menu
Clarite
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Hi, my phone broke two weeks ago and I'd like to cancel my monthly payments.

Hi, my phone broke two weeks ago and I'd like to cancel my monthly payments.  I can't call 789 as my phone is not working any more.  I might buy another phone but not yet, how do I cancel the payments and how do I keep my number for a future phone?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi, my phone broke two weeks ago and I'd like to cancel my monthly payments.

Hi Clarite

Sad news about your phone breaking Smiley Sad I've done the same thing recently and it's so annoying  as we rely on them such a lot these days. Thanks for dropping by to post to us here about this, and welcome to the forum community.

If you have a Virgin Media landline you can contact Virgin Mobile by ringing 150 from this line and pressing option 0 when it's asked at the beginning of the call.  It's a free call to them this way too Smiley Happy

If not you can contact them on any other line or mobile on 0345 6000 789.  Their lines are open from '8am - midnight, 7 days a week'

If there's any other help you need on this or anything else, please let us know.

Thanks again 

Karen

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos