Menu
Ness22
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Help plz

Im looking for an email address to make a complaint about my mobile contract that i was assured was cancelled in Feb this year. Can anyone help please 

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help plz

Yes but it's not good
Virgin Mobile no longer have an email address for customer to write into be it for a complaint or praise.
You do need to call and keep calling until it's resolved 789 on a Virgin mobile or 0345 6000 789 any other phone. I'm not saying you have not but the contract firmly puts the responsibility to cancel on the customer as it makes money for them ( all phone contracts in the U.K. run on in this way as far as I know).

There is an address accessed from the bottom of this page Contact us, however it's a longer winded process, if you do write in use recorded delivery so you can prove it was sent and received
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help plz

Hi Ness22,

Thank you for your post on the Forum and welcome. Checking into this, I can see that you have called in regarding your mobile contract. Has this been sorted out for you now? Please let me know.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos