Menu
Micklogue
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Got 2 contracts,but I only have 1phone?????

I have tried repeatedly to sort out this out as I returned a phone & tablet and got replacement phone and tablet,I now have 2 contracts,my last 3 calls(call centre)55 mins 39 mins and43 mins still no joy,all I want to do is speak to someone in the UK who does not call me Mr Michael!!!and sort this out?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Got 2 contracts,but I only have 1phone?????

Hi Micklogue,

I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced a problem with your account. In order to cancel the second contract, you will need to contact our Customer Care team on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) in order to resolve this issue.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Micklogue
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri,I have spent literally hours on the phone to customer care team(789) I see today another payment has been taken out for the account that I don't want or never needed,through no fault of my own I have 2 accounts plus a sim only one as well,that's another story!!! I have tried to talk very slowly and patiently to clarify that I want to keep the phone number on the account that I want to close and have that number associated with the account I want to keep,but I can't seem to get that message thru to the adviser, I was assured the last time I called that this would happen! Still waiting!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Micklogue wrote:

Hi Terri,I have spent literally hours on the phone to customer care team(789) I see today another payment has been taken out for the account that I don't want or never needed,through no fault of my own I have 2 accounts plus a sim only one as well,that's another story!!! I have tried to talk very slowly and patiently to clarify that I want to keep the phone number on the account that I want to close and have that number associated with the account I want to keep,but I can't seem to get that message thru to the adviser, I was assured the last time I called that this would happen! Still waiting!

Hi Micklogue,

unfortunately it is not possible to move a number between accounts within the Virgin Mobile network.

The only way to accomplish this is to cancel the account of the number you wish to keep (this may not be easy/cheap if within a fixed term contract).

Port it out to another network, then back into Virgin onto the SIM/plan you wish to use.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser1718.png
0 Kudos