Menu
grahame2708
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Furious!!

I called Virgin Mobile last week to ask for a PAC code as wanted to move to a different provider who were offering a much better deal for the same monthly cost. I was persuaded by the lady I spoke to to stay, with the offer to match (indeed slightly better) the package I had been offered. I told her I would try & get out of the contract with the new supplier. This I eventually did. Went back on to Virgin (the same morning), told them I would stay after all, to be told that the person I spoke to earlier didn't have authority to offer me this deal and, if I wanted it it would be an extra £5 per month! Was promised a manager would call me back that day (Thursday) to discuss. Surprise, surprise, no call. Tried again today. Spoke to an unhelpful and downright aggressive agent (really surprised by this - having been a Virgin customer around 15 years, I've never had anything but good, helpful agents before) He told me basically take the new contract or leave. Absolutely disgusted by this shabby treatment.  None of it my fault - surely if an offer is made and I cancel another contract on that basis, Virgin have an obligation to honour that offer?  Apologies for the rant!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Furious!!

Hi grahame2708

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you've had with your upgrade.

The offers can change from day to day and it is possible that we may offer you a deal at one point that we can't offer at a later date.

The fact that you called back the same morning is a little disconcerting though.

It sounds like there could have been some confusion surrounding the offer initially so I'm really sorry again for that.

Rest assured we'll always offer any and everything we can to keep your custom because we don't want to lose you.

I'd definitely give us one last call just to check if there's anything else we can do and please let us know how you get on.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos