Menu
timbolfc
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Freestyle contract tarriff change

I have upgraded my phone and tarriff on 2/3/2017 after paying off my old credit agreement 12 months early.I realised now the tarriff on my freestyle account £6 per month 300 mins unlimited texts 300mb internet is not enough.I rang twice this week and was promised that someone would do this change to my preferred £9 2500 mins unlimited texts 2GB data(which due to the current double or triple data would give me 4GB data)the advisor would make the amendments but having checked today its not been done as I have opted to stay with Virgin Mobile its made me very unhappy and my 14 days cooling off period is up.
Can someone not pass the buck and make this change now.!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Freestyle contract tarriff change

Hi timbolfc

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you feel that your allowance isn't enough and you've had some issues upgrading.

At Virgin Mobile, we're proud of the fact we offer fantastic flexibility to customers - allowing them to move their package up and down freely during the contract period.

Changes will only take effect on your monthly refresh date though (it's not possible for you or our customer service team to make any immediate, mid month, changes to your bundle). My apologies if this wasn't made clear to you when you spoke with us.

You can check your current package, request changes and see any pending changes for your next refresh date on your online account. Just click on 'Plan and Device' once you're logged in.

Let me know how you get on.

Many thanks 

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Julieru
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

A similar thing has happened to me.  I have a new phone, 4g and more data.  But it doesn't kick in until the 10th of next month.  I'm not sure how the 14 day cooling off period works if I can't use 4g on my new phone yet!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Julieru,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. If you aren't happy with your new 4G service when it kicks in on your refresh date, please give us a call so that we discuss this with you and review your cooling off period. Just give us a call on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone). 

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos