Menu
beckystocks
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Freestyle Account Login

Hi

I'm trying to find out my credit agreement and security key to login to my freestyle account online but am struggling.

I've tried to login the online chat facility to speak to someone but it is always busy and unable to connect to anyone.

Does anyone have an email address for support issues like this?

Thanks

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Freestyle Account Login

Sadly Virgin don't have a support email address, it's calling in for yo, writing takes weeks for a response
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Freestyle Account Login

Hi beckystocks,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems logging into your online account and also getting in touch with us to get this sorted out.

You can contact us via Social Media (our Community Forum, Facebook or Twitter), WebChat, or calling in on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) or 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline), or writing in to our postal address found on Contact Us.

Has this been sorted out for you yet? If you are still having a problem accessing your online account, please let me know and I can look into this for you. I'll need to verify your details, so I'll send you a private message. Just check the envelope icon at the top of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos