Menu
Yesmar58
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Fraudulent charges on my bill

I have a charge from abroad on my bill as someone has accessed my account. I rang the they would call me back. That was 3 days ago and i have had no phone call. How do I resolve this. Help.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fraudulent charges on my bill

Hi Yesmar58,

perhaps you could call them back?

If you're in the UK it's free on 789 from another Virgin mobile / 150 from a Virgin landline and ask for Mobile.

Or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone (standard rate call).

If you're abroad, their UK support line number is: +447953 967 967 (charges will apply).

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Yesmar58
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I will. Its just frustrating as had problem before and that took 3 calls to resolve. They never ring back even when they promise too. Poor customer service. Always Ofcom to turn too if nothing hapens. Thanks
0 Kudos
chumley24
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi, i have just had a charge for £180 to call to china which we havent made, virgin staff alledgedly checking with engineers.

0 Kudos
Yesmar58
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have just made a 2nd call to VM. This time i have a complaints reference number. Obviously the first advisor i spoke to did nothing. My direct debit is due next week so i doubt it will be resolved in time. If this is not resolved i will go to OfCom. I have turned my mobile data roaming off. I have bank statements to prove where i was when the charge was made. Not much faith in Virgin Mobile.
0 Kudos
Warpedmedic
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sadly ofcom isn't a option but the FOS service is something you could goto and it charges virgin per a investigation don't know about the time scale. I'm in the same boat after the mess virgin mobile made of my account.
0 Kudos
Yesmar58
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I will see what happens. Thanks for the advice.
0 Kudos
Yesmar58
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

On my 3rd call to Virgin i was lucky to speak to a UK call centre. Apologised as was not given the callback as promised. Recognised i could not be in the UK and Thailand at the same time. Credited my account plus goodwill gesture. Is going to send feedback to 1st person i spoke to as did not follow correct process. Sorted at last.
0 Kudos