Menu
MisterP68
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Find out why Virgin mobile failed my credit report

I have been with Virgin since before they were Virgin, I have been a Virgin Mobile customer for about 8 years. I have put all 3 other members of my family on Virgin mobile and would love to find out why they have screwed my credit score. I first had problems during the summer when I applied for a fourth mobile account for my daughter. I was told by a Virgin rep that part of their system said I could have 4 mobiles and yet another said only 3. This led to 6 credit checks all that failed due to Virgins own systems and screwed my credit score due to too many checks in a short period. So I recently decided to upgrade my phone, and paid off the remainder of my phone's cost. I was then told I have failed a credit check for a new phone, despite the fact that my credit report is fine. At first I was **bleep** that I had been refused my new phone, however now I am more **bleep** that it seems that Virgin have ruined my credit score. And so my question is who can I contact to find out why Virgin have refused my application.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Find out why Virgin mobile failed my credit report

Hi MisterP68,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced a problem with your account regarding adding another handset and also upgrading your mobile. 

I'll send you further information about this via private message. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos