Menu
Freck
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Filtering on my bill.

Is there any way you can filter out items on your bill that you do not want to see rather than filtering items you want to see? Using the internet is creating 32 pages of which all are included and not charged for, I would like the ability online, to filter these out so it makes checking usage a lot easier and quicker. Might also prove useful for people who still want to print out their bill.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Filtering on my bill.

Hi Freck,

Did you manage to get this sorted?

Let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Freck,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

You can indeed filter your bills in your online account. All you'll need to do is click on your billing tab, scroll down the page and under the details on what you've used section, you'll be able to filter the content.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Freck,

Did you manage to get this sorted?

Let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
Freck
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Mat,

That has certainly changed since I wrote my question. The list is a lot shorter now and more straightforward. In fact I can now re-order the list as well which I couldn't do before. Is this functionality new since I raised the question or was it not implemented on my account because it certainly didn't do this before?

0 Kudos
Freck
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Mat

I take all that back it was the recent usage that I was referring to not the bill. Yes the bill filtering works but why can the recent usage not be applied in the same way? Yes I know I can wait until the bill is produced but if I see a charge I didn't expect I'd like to get onto it asap which means filtering the recent usage. Even being able to sort the columns by cost would be useful. However. in the big scheme of things I suppose applying the same criteria to recent usage as it is in the billing tab will mean a software change and cost implications of course but may be worth considering on the next software update as the filter list in recent usage is pretty extensive and only one item is selectable.

0 Kudos
Freck
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sorry Matt on looking back I didn't make it clear on my original question that recent usage was the issue not the bill, ah well nobodies perfect!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Freck,

Thanks for the update.

Matt is currently out of the office for a while so I thought id look at this for him.

Is everything ok for you?

Let me know if there's anything else we can help with.

Cheers

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos