Menu
Sikie1970
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Faulty mobile help

I've had my iPhone 6 on contract now for 17 months on a 24 month contract. My phone has a fault and won't charge or turn on! What are my options? It is not been dropped or had any water damage, I have tried to boot in DFU etc but no good. What do I do?? Help
0 Kudos
Sikie1970
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Faulty mobile help

Thank for help..
NOT
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Faulty mobile help

Hi Sikie1970,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your iPhone. Has this issue been resolved for you since your posts?

If you are still having a problem with this, please complete our online Phone Fix diagnostics. You can access Phone Fix by:

• Log into Your Account online, then go to  Plan and device, click on Phone repairs button
  • Go to Phone Fix via our online Help & Support pages
  • Contact the Mobile Team on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) and ask them to run through diagnostics and if needed, to book the handset in for repair for you.

Please let us know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos