Menu
mandy5
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Faulty Samsung galaxy s7 edge

Hi I have had the samsung galaxy s7 edge less than a year. My screen has gone i get a green screen or the screen locks and is a grey colour and when unlocked is flashing white. I spoke to an advisor on the phone who talked me through a master reset which didn't work.  She also advised if it didnt work i could go online and use phone fix to put a repair in which i did i also have a job number. On putting the repair details in it stated id receive a pack through to send my phone off for repair. It has been nearly a week now and i have received no pack nor can i find anything on my account to explain whats happening. I just want my phone working seen as though its still under warranty at not even 6 months old.

Oh and just to add says the recommended point of contact is live chat which is constantly busy but i bet i will still be charged the phone cost for a phone i cant use!!??

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Faulty Samsung galaxy s7 edge

Hi mandy5,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your handset that requires a repair. Have you received the return packaging yet?

If not, please let me know and I'll be able to check this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos