Menu
jc_pilot
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Failure to Supply a Sim

Hi,

I'm just moving over to a Virgin media package, and signed up thro' the media website.  This also gave me an option to order a mobile Sim for £5 per month.  I received an email confirming what I signed up to, and it said the sim would be in the post in the next few days.  That was at the end of October, it hasn't arrived.  I tried the help line, media passed me to mobile, mobile passed me back to media, then they denied that package was available, then said maybe it will arrive after the media switchover. 

Everyone at Virgin was polite, but everyone passed me on to someone who couldn't help me, and nobody was able to actually help.

Anyone know how I can get hold of someone at Virgin who can and will actually help.  So far the help lines have been abysmal, I hope the service lives up to its promises!

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Failure to Supply a Sim

There advent of 4G has put the price up to £6 and the fiver option is now not available, it's not a special just a normal sim only

http://store.virginmedia.com/virgin-media-mobile/sim-only/pay-monthly-sim.html
0 Kudos
jc_pilot
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry, that doesn't help.  They signed me up to a deal, confirmed I am getting that deal, but now are basically ignoring me.  My question was not asking to be directed to their deals, but to be directed to someone who can actually help.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ok you will need to either

Call in and ask

Wait until a staff member picks up this thread, normally a few days, not all are picked up, they won't be able to help without pm'ing youanf getting a reply
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi jc_pilot

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties with your new order. I'd like to see if we can shed any light on the situation for you. I've sent you a private message which you can access by clicking on the envelope in the top right hand corner. 

Hope to hear from you soon.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
paperclip
Rising star
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

jc_pilot wrote:

Sorry, that doesn't help.  They signed me up to a deal, confirmed I am getting that deal, but now are basically ignoring me.  My question was not asking to be directed to their deals, but to be directed to someone who can actually help.

If they are ignoring you then contact Ofcom.

0 Kudos