Menu
Osric
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email to 'Theteam@virginmobile.crave-exclusives.co.uk' bounces. What SHOULD that address be, please?

I may have got it down wrong, but I read the address back to the operative on the phone and we both THOUGHT I had it right.

Someone on the forums referred to this address bouncing more than a year ago, and no one posted a correction then...

Any help gratefully received.

--Nev.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email to 'Theteam@virginmobile.crave-exclusives.co.uk' bounces. What SHOULD that address be, ...

Hi Nev,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I've checked this with a colleague and I can confirm the email address is no longer active. May I ask what are you trying to do?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Osric
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email to 'Theteam@virginmobile.crave-exclusives.co.uk' bounces. What SHOULD that address be, ...

Hi Rich_B, and thanks for stepping in.

1. Please do put something into the system to try and get that dead email address updated/replaced in the database that your phone-help colleagues are using in good faith.  Directing people to submit their complex issues (to say nothing about actual complaints!) to a dead email address sends a very bad message about Virgin's idea of customer care!

2. My original message was this:

Hi there,
Regarding my account as Neville Percy, on [phone no.]

I received a customer satisfaction call from Virgin some time ago -- I'm afraid I can't place it more accurately than something over a year ago, 2013 to summer 2014. On this call the representative was keen to ensure I was aware that I had £60 of credit accumulated from my Pay As You Go payments for such time as I next wanted to buy a new phone.

I am now ready to buy a new phone -- at the top of the range offered for Pay As You Go customers -- but discover that credit on the Crave scheme (now?) doesn't accumulate for more than two years. It shows as £20, which is about right for two years' worth. But if this were the case, there's no way I could ever have been on £60! It seems to me that either I have been misinformed by a Virgin representative in the past, or there has been a change of policy that has cost me at least £40 of my loyalty bonus, in which case the loyalty appears only to work one way.

I am both mystified and disappointed by the current situation, which has caused quite some personal inconvenience. I would be grateful if you could provide an explanation. And this £40 discrepancy makes the difference between buying from Virgin, or saving money by buying elsewhere.

Yours faithfully,
Neville Percy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nev,

Thanks for getting back to me. I can see how you're disappointed as you thought you had the £60 but it's now much less.

I'll now send you a private message to discuss further. To view this click on the red envelope on the top left.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos