Menu
Bluenose_1875
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Email Billing

I am not receiving my monthly email to advise my bill is available, has anyone else had the same trouble? My Email address has not changed and it is not treated as 'spam'

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email Billing

Log onto the web account and check its correctly entered, if not amend it, you can view and download previous bills also

0 Kudos
Bluenose_1875
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It is correct, it was working then stopped.

0 Kudos
Bluenose_1875
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

email billing

I am not receiving notification via email that my new monthly bill is available for the last 6 months !, I spoke to Virgin yesterday and we tested my BT account and no email was received, we changed it to my gmail account and tested a 'manual' send' and it worked, however, my October bill is now available today but no email received, any ideas ? has anyone else had this trouble.

Despite changing my email to a gmail account it still shows as my BT account when checking my billing details.

0 Kudos
Bluenose_1875
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Still having issues with this, the problem is with Virgin and not my mail account !

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Bluenose_1875

I'm really sorry to learn about your difficulties with the email notifications. I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look and make some changes to see if that helps.

To allow me to do so could you respond to the private message I've sent you. You can view that by clicking on the envelope in the top right.

Regards 

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know