Menu
mmzafar
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

E Top Up Card

I have just ordered a 30 day rolling contract pay monthly SIM. Being new ( I haven't used Virgin Mobile after 2005) I was curious to discover. I came across E Top Up card. In my opinion it should be for pay as you go customers but it is showing on my account. Can I use it to make payments towards my pay monthly account?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: E Top Up Card

Hi mmzafar,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to have you back with Virgin Mobile! 

You are correct, the E-Top Up card is used to make payments towards a PAYG account. Pay Monthly accounts are set up via direct debit.

If you would like to make additional payments towards your monthly balance, this can be done via credit card or Airtime Vouchers that are available from high street retailers anywhere with the green top-up logo. They come as a printed till receipt. The customer then calls 789 so that Customer Services a call and the till receipt number is verified and the payment applied towards your pay monthly account.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Dangreen84
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Iam on pay monthly sim and ordered a e top up card on the virgin my account website and it works fine topping up my account even with a direct debit in place

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi mmzafar,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to have you back with Virgin Mobile! 

You are correct, the E-Top Up card is used to make payments towards a PAYG account. Pay Monthly accounts are set up via direct debit.

If you would like to make additional payments towards your monthly balance, this can be done via credit card or Airtime Vouchers that are available from high street retailers anywhere with the green top-up logo. They come as a printed till receipt. The customer then calls 789 so that Customer Services a call and the till receipt number is verified and the payment applied towards your pay monthly account.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Dangreen84
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Iam on pay monthly sim and ordered a e top up card on the virgin my account website and it works fine topping up my account even with a direct debit in place