Menu
pamc73
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Disappointed loyal customer

Been a virgin mobile customer for a 8 years on a pay monthly sim only deal.

I phoned to see if I could increase my package without greatly increasing my bill and believed I had done that.  I noticed this month that the package I'm being charged isn't what I believed to have agreed.  I've asked for the phone records to be checked but not feeling confident that this will be done!  Anything I can do to escalate my issue?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disappointed loyal customer

Hi pamc73,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that your upgraded package isn't what you asked for. Has this been sorted out for you since your post?

Please let me know if you would like for me to look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
pamc73
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No, it hasn't.  I've asked for the phone record to be checked but heard nothing back, I have been given compensation which I appreciate but I agreed something on the phone which wasn't followed through.

I'd be happy to discuss the situation with you.

pam

Terri_P wrote:

Hi pamc73,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that your upgraded package isn't what you asked for. Has this been sorted out for you since your post?

Please let me know if you would like for me to look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi pamc73,

I'm sorry that this hasn't been sorted out for you. I can look into this for you, but I'll need to take more information from you first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

VIrgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos