Menu
davidchipping
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Direct debit still asked for cancelled account

Hey,

I ordered a pay monthly sim and activated it, but I cancelled it within the 14 day period (as my provider offered me a deal to stay with them) and the Virgin Mobile representative on the phone confirmed that my account was cancelled and there would be no payments required.

Today I got an email saying that payment is due for an account which I was told was cancelled. Is there some way to confirm that I can ignore this bill? 

Thanks in advance,

-David

0 Kudos
davidchipping
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Direct debit still asked for cancelled account

I contacted customer service and they seem to indicate it was a mistake and cleared the bill. If I log in via the my account it still says I own some money, but the customer service rep assured me it was not a problem. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi davidchipping,

Sorry to hear that you're leaving us so soon and that your contract wasn't cancelled when first requested. 

I can check this for you, but I'll need to verify details with you first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi davidchipping,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your Virgin Mobile billing, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this and would like for me to look into this for you, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos