Menu
Warpedmedic
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Debt collection on a account before it is due

Hello all

I have a account with virgin mobile which yes sometimes I do pay a little late my fault.  But a few days ago I get a debt collector asking for money from Moorcroft which I was going to look into then I get a text from virgin mobile saying my next payment is due.  This got me a little confused this got worse with the amount that the debt collector is after is the same as the amount of the NEXT payment which is not due.  

I know you want your money but getting debt collectors involed before money is owed to you is a new one on me.

Many thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Debt collection on a account before it is due

I'd call in to check nothing else is ongoing here, Virgin normally only sic the debt collection on you after a couple of months, I would be concerned by this if I was you, it needs resolving

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I'd call in to check nothing else is ongoing here, Virgin normally only sic the debt collection on you after a couple of months, I would be concerned by this if I was you, it needs resolving
Warpedmedic
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phoned virgin mobile today and they told me to disregard the letter but could not answer why the letter is dated 3 days before virgin notification of the bill and them being of the same amount.
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sounds good to me, it must take a load off your mind
0 Kudos