Menu
Colourist1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Death of a mobile phone user

Among my deceased brother-in-law's papers was correspondence dated 20th October 2016 relating to a contract. I sent an email to the originator (Jennifer Flint) but received no response, There is a Credit Agreement number *********.

[MOD EDIT: For your security personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Death of a mobile phone user

Hi Colourist1,

sorry for your loss.

Click HERE (sticky at the top of this forum).

AlexKid

Superuser1718.png
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Colourist1,

Thanks for getting in touch via the Forum. It looks like there has been an action on the accounts as per your request for both the Media and Mobile services. Has this been sorted out for you since your post?

If you require further support with this, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Colourist1
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sadly,neither of my issues have been resolved. The first was regarding the deceased's TV and landline package. It is agreed that the overpaid monthly instalments would be refunded. However, despite repeated attempts and assurances, Disconnections have not managed to effect the refund or to send the packaging for the router to be returned.

The second enquiry concerned a mobile phone which appeared to be on a finance deal with Virgin. I received a stock reply which I have ignored as I am not prepared to keep phoning Virgin and ending up frustrated. I am presuming they will eventually make contact if there is any action required on my part.

Thanks,

Hamish

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hamish,

I'm sorry to hear that both the Virgin Media and Virgin Mobile accounts have not been sorted out for you.

If you would like for me to look into this further, I'll need to take more information first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos