Menu
Colourist1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Death of a family member

My brother-in-law died on the 1st November 2016, almost immediately after taking out a new mobile phone contract. I emailed  your phone supply address but failed to get a response! Since then, I note direct debits have been taken from his bank account.

He also appears to have been paying, presumably for TV or broadband, as a debit has been taken for that too.

It is not obvious who I should be writing to so help to sort this out would be appreciated.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Death of a family member

Hi Colourist1,

May I start by offering my deepest condolences.

I understand seeing money being taken for these accounts will be causing further distress and would like to help getting this sorted for you.

I will shortly send you a PM with some further details which you can access by clicking the envelope in the top right corner of the page.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Liam_T
Forum Team

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Death of a family member

Hi Colourist1,

May I start by offering my deepest condolences.

I understand seeing money being taken for these accounts will be causing further distress and would like to help getting this sorted for you.

I will shortly send you a PM with some further details which you can access by clicking the envelope in the top right corner of the page.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Liam_T
Forum Team

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know