Menu
psf
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Daughter's phone STILL suspended after 3 months

In July my daughter's phone was suspended as she'd exceeded her internet allowance- fair enough, bill paid by direct debit every month so you would think no problem. However it is now October and she still cannot call out on her phone, still gets 'your account is suspended' message.

I have called 789 several times, told all seems ok at Virgin end but the problem remains. A new SIM card was sent and installed this morning, she still is suspended.

She is 14 and is vulnerable if she cannot call out on her phone. If this isn't sorted in the next day or two Virgin will loose her custom and the other family phones too. Very frustrated at paying £13 a month for a phone she cannot use.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Daughter's phone STILL suspended after 3 months

Your best bet is to call 789 and choose the option, problem with my phone or such like you should then get someone who can disable and re-enable your daughters phone, simple for them to do tbo
0 Kudos
psf
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cheers J0hn, spoken to them several times now but they say all looks fine at their end. be leaving Virgin if this doesn't get sorted.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Switch off and back on that may help, not always
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi psf

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with your daughter's phone.

May I ask what indicates the account is suspended? What message does she get if she tries to make a call and what happens if you call the handset?

Have you tested her SIM in another phone just to rule at a fault with the handset itself?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos