Menu
DrHughes
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Data Subject Access request

Wonder who Virgin's Data Protection Officer is? I put in a Data Subject Access request a few days ago. Virgin have been holding my personal data, even though I cancelled my contract with them four years ago!! They also seem to have my new home address and current mobile phone number ... Will have to go to the Information Commissioner's Office and lodge a complaint if they don't respond soon

DrHughes

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Data

Hi DrHughes

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us about this.

A Data Subject Access request can take up to 40 days to process

I'd like to check in with our teams for you regarding this to find out the best way to address this for you.

In order to do so I will need to ask you to provide me with some information in a private message for me to identify the information we are holding on file that needs to be removed for you.

If you could pop back to me on this, you can find this on the forums in the purple envelope on the top right, then that would be great Smiley Happy

Take care and speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Data

Hi DrHughes

Thanks again for getting in touch with us about this.

In order for us to support you further with this can you please pop back to me on the forums via the pm I sent to you on Monday?

If you could that would be marvellous.

Thanks again

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos