Menu
martinfamo
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Damaged LG G3

I recently sent my LG G3 in for repair due to the phone not recognising the SIM card.

I spoke to Virgin today for them to tell me my phone will not be fixed under the warranty due to a cracked screen! I can honestly say the phone never went to virgin with a cracked screen.

Other than not recognising the Sim, the phone worked fine. connected to home wifi, played games, played videos & films. IT DID NOT HAVE A CRACKED SCREEN.

I find it hard to believe the screen broke in transit as it was packaged by myself in bubblewrap and placed in the VM box provided. My only assumption is Virgin have broken the screen to avoid repairing it?

Has this happened to anyone else?

I have 2 mobile contracts (wifes & mine), TV, Broadband and internet. I pay over £100 a month to virgin and consider myself to be a good customer but this has really left me wanting to switch to another provider!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged LG G3

Hey martinfamo, 

I am so sorry to hear that your handset was deemed out of warranty, I would like to take a look into this for you. 

So that I can investigate this for you I will shortly send you a private message to request further information. 

To pick this message up please click on the envelope on the top right hand corner.

Chat soon, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos
enlli
Super solver
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged LG G3

All too familiar story

0 Kudos