Menu
riponian
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

DD problem.

my monthly DD was paid without problem according to my bank but  Virgin Mobile suspended my account.  They claimed it hadn't been paid and the DD was rejected by the bank. Exactly the same thing happened to my wife 5 days ago.

Anyone else having problems with their accounts? How widespread is this problem?

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: DD problem.

you need to call in and check the details held (check on your web account if you use it) to get your services back it needs to be resolved soonest before it becomes an issue in the long term

When Direct debits are set up and working, it very very rare that they go wrong
0 Kudos
riponian
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Exactly - direct debits rarely go wrong. They have been set up and worked fine for nearly a year, and nothing has been changed at the bank or at VM by me. Something is wrong with VM's system. If it happens again I'm quitting.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey riponian, 

I have had a quick look into your account, I can see the issue that you had has now been resolved? 

If that’s not the case please get back to me and I’ll look into this for you.

Take care, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos
riponian
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

True it's resolved  -

but why on earth did it happen? There is obviously a problem with your accounting system that needs fixing.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey riponian, 

I have spoken to our billing guys about any issues with the billing system, they are not aware of anything at this moment, however if this does happen again please contact us back and we will investigate as to why it happened. This could have simply been an error on the system.

Take care,

Kelly

0 Kudos