Menu
Daviet
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Customer service is beyond poor

Im pay as you go and I called and asked for help to use my ten pounds on a bundle for the maximum minutes ,he told me this had been done and that I could use the phone straight away I made a couple of short calls then a 15 minute call which used all my ten pounds credit. Thinking this was just a mistake on his part I called and explained (which was almost impossible) she then told me she would put 100 minutes onto my account which I was quite happy with until I tried to use my phone and it turned out she hadn't put any minutes on so I called again and felt like I was talking to a teacher who just bollocked me and then put me on hold till I couldn't hold out any more so I want to complain but it'd impossible trying to get someone who will either listen or do anything about your problem .

What do I do from here just leave them ??? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer service is beyond poor

Hi Daviet,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your PAYG service and that you haven't been able to get this sorted out.

If you would like for me to look into this, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Daviet
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes I'd like to know why I was lied to more than once treated like I was second class citizen told I'd get my minutes only to have your staff remove the mins they said they'd given me (still have the texts ) I've been told by a number of people I've since spoken to that Virgin customer service is very poor but I've never came across a company that tells you they have used your ten pound for minutes like I asked and to not get it done then to be told I'm lying about it and that the mobile mins I get are only to Virgin phones
I'd be embarrassed to have staff like that and after I've use what little mind I gor I'm looking for a new supplier as I can only see you joining your staff to tell me I'm continually wrong when I had the paper work in front of me and I will also make sure I never recommend your company to anyone else so unless you can sort this in a big way you'll be losing a customer and anyone who ever asks about Virginia in earshot of me sorry to moan at you so far you don't seem the same but your other staff prerended to be good at their job and I NEVER want to call your call centre again so balls in your court I'm quite happy to try any other supplier but if you can give me what I'm due ill stay till my next problem
0 Kudos
Daviet
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

And why would I want badges do five crap service badges remove all your minutes so can I expect a reply this month or next ?
0 Kudos
Daviet
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I realise it's not your fault and I apologise for being rude in anyway but your staff drove me nuts
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Daviet,

I'm sorry that you've had such a bad experience trying to get this sorted. I can have a look at this for you, but I'll need to take more information first. 

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos