Menu
MAG7
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Customer Service

Trying to change tariff on 3 phones, unbelievably hard work. First you promise me a deal to think about, when I ring back you have no knowledge of it.

Then you put me on a (loyalty) tariff that suits you for the deal price you offered (but you had no record of it!) not the tariff I wanted.

Now I have to ring you on each refresh date to correct your error.

I was promised the old ploy of 'we will ring you back sir', needless to say you didn't. Topped off today by a 'manager' putting the phone down on me.

We will see if on the future refresh dates you honour the double data you currently have a limited time offer on, I am promised you will make a note on the account!!!!! hmmm where have i heard that before?

You have great tariffs, please improve your systems and respect your customers. If i could match your tariff anywhere else i would go in a flash, but that's no excuse for the way you treat people.

Sort it out VM.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer Service

Hi MAG7,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thank your for your post. I'm sorry that you have experiences such difficulties getting the tariffs on your three phones changed and have to chase this up every month to have the correct credits applied.

Checking this, I can see that this has been reviewed. Please give us a call on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) or 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline) to speak to our Retentions Team so that your tariff packages can be re-checked.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
MAG7
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Terri,

Another 15 minutes of my life that I will not get back, 'I am not able to make the changes sir and i can no longer offer you the double data as this package is not available sir'. You are a joke of a company.

If you are going to post an answer to try to make you look interested and caring, ensure you are joined up and carry it through.

0 Kudos
MAG7
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Finally got all the tariffs sorted after a month and a half and umpteen phone calls. You really are hard work to deal with.

0 Kudos