Menu
Cerismi0
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Customer Service Nightmare

Long story short.  After days of trying to call 789 from abroad  to query a data roaming charge, my service was cut off because the call to 789 was billed at £88 which exceeded my limit.  While I will challenge this on my return, I decided to make a card payment to get my account back in credit but apparently the account can only be restored if I call customer services by phone, which of course I can't do,  even if I try to call from another phone it just cuts off and why would I want to incur another huge bill when I have paid my balance online?   So now I have no service even though I don't owe Virgin a penny

Webchat agents are never available.  Moderators from the Forum don't seem to be able to help.  Does anyone out there  know a way of reaching Virgin by email or online?

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer Service Nightmare

You can make payments via the 'My Virgin Media' website my.virginmedia.com normally.  If your service has been suspended it might not let you do this.

Please login to the site and let us know if it works for you.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Cerismi0
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer Service Nightmare

My service has been restored, despite having been  told by the moderator that it was not possible to do this except by phoning.  Another example of Virgin not knowing their own practices and policies.  So now just the battle to refund the erroneous data roaming charges and the £88 charge for calling 789 to dispute  it.

0 Kudos